Our Quality Management System is aimed primarily at ensuring and sustaining the high level of service quality that would meet customer’s requirements and expectations and would further strengthen our leading positions among other service providers. Frontier International is committed to achieve this goal by using all organizational, technical and economic levers in all our operations.
We are committed to service quality by:
- Implementing and ensuring the highest quality level and control processes and procedures;
- Identifying the requirements and ensuring the commitment to providing services at best cost and quality to meet customer’s goals;
- Preventing any noncompliance with customer requirements throughout the full process of service provision under the contract;
- Minimizing the costs incurred in provision of substandard spare parts, assets, and materials, reworks, operational losses, facility operation safety, and warranties;
- Rationalizing the use of human and financial resources.
Our Core Principles
Our Quality Management System follows the core principles:
- Consistency and mutual alignment of the corporate organizational structure and that of the Quality Management System and uniform operational management;
- Strict and clear segregation of duties impacting quality assurance in each business segment;
- Management commitment to compliance with the corporate QA and QC Policy and Quality Management System;
- Integrated assessment of all factors and conditions impacting the service quality; a consistent approach to management processes at all levels within the organization and at all stages from job planning, mobilization, execution and evaluation;
- Priorities in quality assurance of operations and their cost estimations and feasibility;
- Service quality capturing and documentation and quality management procedures;
- Employees’ commitment to Quality Management System.
Our Quality Management System is based on:
- Following the requirements;
- Value-added processes;
- Results orientation;
- Continuous process improvements.